Sunday 26 May 2013

FOREX INVESTMENT OFFER - ONLY OPEN TO 10 LUCKY CLIENTS

Hello clients,

 I am writing to bring to your notice that my forex investment opportunity.


 HOW THE INVESTMENT WORKS

• You will invest a certain capital with me and you get 20% of the invested capital as profit at the end of 60days from date of investment.

Meaning that profit upon every invested capital is 20% and will only be paid 60days from the date of investment. That is , if you invest minimum of $500.

• Every investment deposits and payments of profits will only be made via direct bank deposit , egopay or payza.

• The minimum investment capital is $500 equivalent.

• Payment of profits will only be made at the end of 60days from date of investment.

By now I know you must be asking yourself, ‘’How reliable is this investment?’’ I will love to say that this investment offer is 100% reliable, safe and risk free !

I do trade on FOREX and I make huge gains on a daily basis, so every amount you invest in this offer will be added to my account capital and traded and returns will be made to you in 60days from date
of investment, no stories attached.

Screenshots of my trading account profits and withdrawal screenshots has been uploaded @ www.betalifefx.blogspot.com to serve as proof.

PAYZA EMAIL: betalife2009@gmail.com
EGOPAY EMAIL: fapokay2010@gmail.com

 NOTE: This offer ends by 10-06-2013 and its only open to 10 fast and lucky clients.

Hurry now while offer lasts.

For more enquiries and payment details , feel free to reach me on via email @ fapokay2010@gmail.com

Invest today and enjoy tomorrow !

 Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

BETALIFEFX FOREX SIGNAL SERVICE 2020

I am here to declare that the paid signal service has resumed after a long break. Here is the video of the signal for euro session today 2...